Now that i have the attention of those i am trying to reach and if you are a sufferer at a young age like me, please read carefully...... MASTERBATION DOES NOT CAUSE "WEAK ERECTIONS"!!!!! and most all doctors will tell you the sam thing. If you are like me someone who believed they masterbated too much and then caused them to have less than adequate erections, do not blame it on masterbation! I was in the same shoes as most of you and you can see from my first post (HELP! IM HAVING WEAK ERECTION ISSUES.) i was very concernEd and i thought I rubbed myself limp. i used to only get partical to full erections that would go away quickly. I too fell into the deception and myth of "Dr. Lin" and others saying you jacked off too much so now you need to replenish yourelf with my products blahh blahh blahh, which i spent hundreds of dollars on that did little to no help.

The point of my post is this, as hard as it will be (trust me i understand how you feel/emabaressing it might feel) you MUST go see a doctor! either your general practitioner or a urologist. I know most of you are like I was and do not want to see a doctor because your too scared, so you go on websites like this and by products online so no one has to know your little secret. There is nothing to be afraid of! The reason we have doctors is to help us, they not to embarrass you or laugh at you, its not like like they tell their family and friends, they swear a hypotractic oath, they are there to help. that is the only way you are going to be cured. most of the time the problem isnt even that serious, it is usually with people who are overweight, smoke, drugs, alcohol, high blood presure/cholesterol. However one of the biggest reasons is that it is psychological!!! which happend to be my problem ( I am an active person in very good shape, and drug free so none of the others applied to me ).

Once i started talking to the doctor one of the first this she told me was "there is no evidence that says masterbation causes weak erections"! Wow and all this time i had been believeing theses adds and c**p i had read on the internet and people had posted on websites like this! She told me she believed it may be psychological, she then gave me a sample packet of viagra, to use in my next sexual expreience (which was masturbation), which i did and it worked amazingly. the next night i tried it agin, without the viagra, and to my surprise... My erection was nearly the same as the night before! definintly enough to pleasure a woman. and so it has been ever since....

Now everone is going to be different, some might need to change thier lifstyle, diet, habbits, maybe a sample viagra as a confidence booster and some might need some psych therepy... it all depends. Now stop wasting time and go talk to someone who is educated and not some scam doctor or stupid people who have no clinical expertice telling you that you have a problem. i hope i was able to help some of you sufferers out there. Now stop reading and get out there!!!

Dazednconfuzed,

The first poster posted a year ago so I question if he is still on here. I will save you a trip to the doctor. If you can get erections other times except the bedroom. You are fine. It is all in your head. Which is a good thing. It is up to you to decide why this is happening. Are you afraid you would be able to perform? Are you assamed of your body ect.

Actually now it sounds like you dont have a problem. Congradulations!!!

Went to the urologist today.

I ended up getting a prescription of Cialis, 10mg supply of 8 tabs, but I only really want to use one for the next time I have sex, just to make sure nothing goes wrong.

In the meantime I am going to book an appointment with a psycho sexual counsellor who can hopefully help me sort out my issues as to why I can't get it up at a crucial time.

I know I am not physically impotent so there's no way I want to become reliant on pills every time I have sex.

Mr Dazednconfuzed?
How are things now after using Cialis? Let us know abut Yur experience?

just to say thanks for the valuable advice. please do keep the flag flying because thousands are yetto benefit from your charitable services.

thanks for the advise i will arrange a meeting with a doctor ASAP

thanks yar

akki

Is this another way of advertising VIAGRA/CIALIS by using samples??? Now if the samples work, what happens next? People will start forking out money to buy more VIAGRAS/CIALIS as they now believe their only way of having an erection is by taking them...........But then, isn't that a way of PSYCHOLOGICALLY harming yourself that you cannot have a great sex with lasting erection without using VIAGRA/CIALIS????????? lol

lol thanks man my name is goitsemang , ryt here in south africa, i also thot and been told dat masterbation causes weak erection

thanks i appreciate your write up ,its self explanatory..am having this problem now and i think i need to see a doc soon..maybe tomorrow........thanks

I MASTURBATE a lot and i enjoy it,but if i want to make love to my girl friend i will have an erection but i can not penetrate consistently without holding my penis and i also have quicker orgasm on the processes this keep disturbing me and making me shame in front of girl,she keep complaining about it and i have gone to a doctor he told me that i have no sickness Please, help me what will i do to over come this problem because if it happen i marry today my wife will not enjoy me and i will not enjoy her talk less of getting pregnant am afraid and ashamed of myself in front of any woman in term of making love. Please ,what will i do ?

Thanks for helpful tips I think is gonna work to me ,your situation is the same to me and my partner giving me hard time becouse I do not reach he expectation standard is embarising and ashamed.

bru! thanks. thnk u so much. m gnna do that just 1st thng manday morning. bru wat an embarrassment! jus an hour ago ijoh cnt blv it. but thnk u. for cming out wth dis.

please where do i cure my weak erection in Nigeria or India ?