Users comments and reviews on article Natural Viagra Alternatives by SirGan

Recent studies have indicated that the dietary supplement L-Arginine works in your body to produce a compound, Nitric Oxide which is used by the male reproductive system to stimulate an erection. The compound, L-Arginine, is a naturally occurring amino acid that is found in our muscle and cell tissue. Although our diets provide a fair amount of this amino acid, dietary supplementation has been shown to be effective in treating low levels of erectile dysfunction. Subsequently, Arginine seems to be the body’s natural Viagra.

At first i was hesitant about ordering from online pharmacies but i ordered from and i can tell you that i had a good experience,my medication was delivered.I was not scammed and their medications are effective.no prescription required.RT

Tried Viadrene (which for example contains Yohimbe). Nothing for the first few days, but a definiste improvement after a couple of weeks on 1 pill a day. Not the instant result I had from Viagra but then it's more natural and cheaper!

I'd always use the official site mind you - not had a problem. ;-)