Hi! Im 26yo and last m0nth i missed peri0d. I had my pt and it was p0sitive. I went to a doctor for an ultras0und and findings said my uterus was c0nsidered eary pregnancy but im so worried coz doctor told me that i am 0n my week 5 but she cant see where the egg implanted itself. And now im having this slight abdominal pain and brownish vaginal discharge for 6days. Am i really pregnant? Is it normal?

Hi honey! What happens is when you are FIRST pregnant the body has to get ALL the signals! So you DONT ovulate again! BUT sometimes you can have what is called "Vaginal Bleeding" Which is silly really because it's not the vagina it is acutally old blood left over from the build up of the lining! So basically think of it this way! You are told that you are 5 weeks pregnant, which means that you are dated from the 1st day of your last period! so that's one week! Another week or so - you ovulate - within 5 days of that you can get pregnant so we are looking at you are about 2 weeks pregnant at the most! So that is VERY VERY small! So depending on your weight and size, it could be hard to tell! And a lot of women don't even know they are pregnant till FAR later - because they state that they had cramping and a little discharge etc. So as long as it is not a gush of red blood you will be fine!

In the mean time take Pre Natal vitamins - to help the development of the baby! Eat small healthy and often and just keep an eye on the spotting and try not to stress about it OK?

Oh and CONGRATULATIONS! And please let me know if you need anything else - I'm the "Queen of pregnancy!" LOL

Thanks a lot! My ob prescribed me to take uterine relaxant and dydr0gester0ne. But now im having this pain like that of dismenorhea and my discharge is n0w br0wn with light red.. Is it stil n0rmal? Thanks advance!