Ok so Imma cut to the chase bc I need adcive ASAP. My periods have been irregular for the last few months. I have taken 4 different pregnancy tests in the last 6 months all negative and now Im having horrible pelvic and vaginal pains as if Im in labor and my pelvic bone is widening. Like it did when I had my son. I need to know what this is bc the pain is terrible and I dont want to go to the doctor or E.R. unless I have too. My period this month was only 3 days long but for the last 2 months my period has been about 5 to 10 days late and very short please help me.

Pleae somebody, anybody??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi teenmom! Just read your pm. I'm sorry to hear that. OK, I'm not a doctor but you already know that. Let's start with the pelvic area. Bladder, pelvic floor muscle, rectum and uterus are placed in that area, so the cause is probably related to one of those organs. Pelvic pain in your case could be caused by some kind of infection or inflammation or even ovarian cyst, since you have vaginal pain as well. Two years ago, I had similar experience, not that painful though. My period was late for two months, all pregnancy tests were negative, so finally I saw my gynecologist, she did an ultrasound and she found a cyst. Apparently that cyst was preventing my period to come since my ovaries were blocked. She gave me some (super expensive) pills, and I got my period within seven days.
It could also be related to your urinary tract, because you can feel contractions and cramping if you have a kidney infection or in trying to pass stones.
So as you can see there are many possible causes. I know that you don't want to go to the doctor, but please do it. I can only imagine how you feel and it must be horrible, I'm sorry for not being able to give you a straight answer, but please talk to your doctor about this. I hope you'll get well soon. I'll keep looking for information. Take care.

Thank you so much Im calling my doc first thing this morning.

Hi Teenmom,

I think April is right on with her advice. Please see your doctor.

I don't think you are pregnant since you've been having periods and the negative tests. I tend to think that it is an infection or a cyst. These are easily treatable but you need an examination and maybe an ultrasound to confirm.

Please keep us posted.

Good luck.

Thank you guys so much. I called te doc and they have no openings for another week but they have me on the waiting list so if they get a cancelation they will be calling. I hope it isnt a cyst I havent had one in about 6 months and I would LOVE to keep it that way lol. My mother in law is a CNA and she said it could be my bladder contracting and going back to regular size finally since I had my son. But Im not sure what it is except it feels like labor pains all over again thanks again you guys Ill be in touch soon. :-)