hi Karen & Rob, well went to surgeon today about my shoulders, um am very confused he said he was not going to do the operation, due to if he did he said it would make my injury worse,so now im going to have electron stimulation i think to help with my chronic pain syndrome but all the disability i have now have to be shown to live with so as i dont injury myself further,meds an pain management for the rest of my life ,my shoulders are stuffed theres nothin they can do ,anyway hope you are all doin ok,,talk again soon,Deb

Deb-
I was wondering about you since I hadn't seen a post from you in awhile.
I'm sorry to hear that you are going to have to deal with your pain for life. Hopefully the electron stimulation will help.
No changes here...Like you I think this is a life long disability..but I never give up hope for a painless tomorrow.
Let us know how things go with the stimulation.
Karen

hi KariB, thank you, im really feeling lost right know, don't know where to start or finish, but i guess its nearly done, its not nice is it, to be so exhausted over drinking a cup a coffee or making a sandwich for lunch because your every move with your shoulders is so much PAIN, here im am thinking that yah they will fix me , an bang to be told that surgery will increase the injury an PAIN, well my mouth dropped tears came an yeh i was a mess, in all the heavens i thought this will work ,,as for the tear in my rotor cuff an deep tissue damage in both shoulders that is not repairable ,i have been told take it easy, be careful slowdown, well that doesn't leave much choice , but im still hoping that something will ease, i suppose knowing that im not going to be able to be normal as such,helps me to determine my life so i can manage day to day, but here's to us,where are you from ,KariB, im in Australia,NSW, i cant believe how many of us are fighting the awful PAIN an suffering,from an injury that has wrecked our life.im 45 an god have lots to do ,but now at a slower pace lol, i will let you know how i go with therapy real soon thanks again talk soon Deb :-(

I live in the US.
I may have confused you by changing my user name from ksf.
I got tired of all the old blogs remaining on my post page.
Still the same person you have been comunicating with just different user name ( now kariB).
I know it is hard to live in so much pain day after day.
I seriously think there is a purpose (if you believe like I do) for all of this though I do not know at this time what it is.
I have dealt with many struggles in my life and some sickness. I keep tellling myself it could be much worse and to deal with it "one day at a time". It has worked for me thus far.
Take care of yourself Deb.
Karen

hi Karen, its seems to hard to understand why this has happen , i have been the one in the family to help when things have gone wrong, my mum an dad arnt here anymore an damn i wish she was to hold me an give me comfort, im really lost karen just dont know why,i have been up an down with my partner,he says he understands to a degree, he does, im angry, upset,dont go anywhere, the house revolves around me cause im here 24/7 unless its off to the doc, so now im wondering how im going to go getting a pension,for the rest of my life cause like you , i can not work anymore, im i have found with all this stress an depression,an anxiety,is slowing me down i feel like im 100 yrs old, well anyway good to know it was you,talk soon take care, Karen
Debbie :-(

Debbie,

How are things going for you?
How did your insurance hearing go?
Are you getting any pain relief at all?

Please post so I know how things are going for you.

Karen

hi, Karen, sorry haven't been here have really bad flu, on top of all this other stuff, well im still waiting for insurance to buy the ten's machine ,no doubt ill be waiting for ever as usual, first appointment, with compensation commission doctor will be 1 month time, they will give me there percentage on my disability an as long as it over 15% i win, but as for my pain no change,,an this flu is driving me with more pain ,mad,im just keeping above the give up stage right now,,my doctor can not believe how im being treated by insurance,,but i get told im just a number to them , i really cant wait to get this finished so i can concentrate on me ,an my life, my pain to try to manage it best i can with help from my doc an who ever i have to see to get me threw this pull it back together,,ive lost so much. but i thank you for asking how im am,,im hoping you are doing ok, i will always keep intouch to let each other know how we doing,,hopefully one day we get on here an someone out there has found a relief for us,that would be great day of joy, anyway its pill time,,talk again,soon.
Deb,