hi all an karen, just drop in to let you know how im going, well shoulders an neck in a lot of pain just getting over a 4day migraine, very deep an painful shoulders to outer arms, just cant seem to get going theses days,back on my Oxycontin,40mg daily, digesics every 5hours,merssyndole 2 at night, an antidepressant edronax 10mg daily, will be 2 months an i will going to court with lawyers to fight against the insurance ,for my pension, wish me luck,,im not fighting fit, so ill prob break down ,but thats life, anyway ill talk again soon, Deb :-(

I'm sorry to hear about your court battle as it would make you pretty anxious and can make you feel depressed. I'm sorry to hear that it's been hard on you but I bet that you will be doing well so don't sweat it too much. Please keep us updated on how you are doing so come back and let us know how things are going in a bit.

Deb-

Nice to hear from you. I was wondering how you were doing.
You have been through it all, haven't you?
I'm sure you will do fine in your court battle. How can they possibly deny you after all you have been through with all of the pain and medical findings?

I do not think people realize how devastating pain can actuallly be until they have experienced themselves. Unfortunately it seems to control every aspect of everyday life.

Please keep us updated. I am really anxious to learn how you make out with this.

Good luck...my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Karen.