hi Karen, its Deb just letting you know im going to see musculskeletal doc i may have to have more surgery,,,this time on my rotorcuff,for a torn tendon,ill know after next thursday ,,ill keep in touch ,Deb :-(

I am sorry to hear that. But I guess if it helps your pain it will be well worth it.
I'm still right where I have been as far as diagnosis and test. You would think as many issues as I have with my neck, shoulders and arms doctors would have ordered an MRI of my shoulder. Or does your shoulder show up in a cervicle MRI? I don't know. Nothing has ever been said about it.

I finally got approved for social security disability. It basically a workers insurance here in the US. You pay in ( I did for 30 yrs) and if yu become disabled and get approved the system gives you monthly pay checks.
Anyway it was quite a relief. I haven't been able to work for almost 3 years now. It is depressing to say the least. I hate being home everyday and not being able to do the things I love due to pain. Believe it or not I always enjoyed going to work. It was a part of me and now I feel like something is missing.

I hope your surgery goes well and it helps take care of all your problems. Wouldn't that be great? It would be nice to know that one person finally got well from all of this pain and suffering.
Take care of yourself and please let me know of your progress.
Karen

hi Karen,thanks ,but i think id be asking to much but im hoping, yes MRI, your shoulder is put into like this helmet thingy over your shoulder while you laying down and pressure is put on it with hard sponey thins to hold the shoulder very still,took about1 hour to do both shoulders, an it takes pics of you whole shoulder an blades,about 18 pics, an im so glad you got your pension approved, least you dont have to worry about that now, thanks for listening, talk soon, Deb. :-(

good news then Karen. I am happy for you. I may have to give up trying for mine. I am getting better a little at a time. I go for over a week or so now before I have a setback and I think I will be able to go back to work whenever I can get my doctor to say I am able to participate in a re-training program.

Deb, I hope this helps with your pain. Good luck and I hope this doesn't sound bad, I mean it well, I am glad they found something! When they can't find anything, they can't fix it.

Good luck to all,
Rob

hi Karen & Rob, thanks to you both, yes im glad they found out what it is wrong, but found out they have to operate on both my shoulders they are very damaged, im so upset an distressed, about the hole thing i kept telling all the doctors about my shoulders no one listened. till this musculsketelal doc, i sore ,was so angry no one was investigating it,, well now thanks to him he listened an MRI showed it all, god i cried when i seen the damage, no wonder im in PAIN, well 1st appointment with shoulder specialist is 21may, im so scared, doc told me i may loos 5% of PAIN an only regain to lift my arms about 5 to 8 cm's more but it better than the way i am now as for what he says we will see, ill be in touch soon ,an thanks for listen, Rob hope you keep wining against the Pain, sounds like you may be on your way, just dont over do it,but great news best of luck, hey Karen at least we pains in the neck an not the butt ,lol, talk soon, Deb.