I am using this drug since five years at least, and I've noticed that its effects are not so evident as at the begining. I am 77 years old, in good health, and fortunately still very active sexually.                                       Comments on this subject are welcome. Thank you.   

Good day there. 

I wasn't using it, but my brother did. A couple of years ago, three or four I think.

Look, this one is really "tricky" because it can cause some side - effects that are similar to heart attack symptoms - chest pain, the pressure in the chest, etc. Also, it can cause you irregular heartbeats. Shortness of breath, seizures, swelling of your feet are also an option.

Those are the side - effects that are a little bit more serious and if you notice any of those, you should consult your doctor. 

Some most common side - effects that every patient can cause are dizziness, abnormal visions, upset stomach, muscle pain, etc.

But trust me, before you buy any of those over the counter viagra alternative you really should ask your doctor about opinion.