Hello all. I really need to find some quality weight loss supplement for Tanya (my best friend). After she broke up with her boyfriend she started to behave as if she came out of a teenage movie. She doesn’t go out, she eats only those big boxes of ice cream and watches films. I figured that is because she is very sad (she probably saw Carrie Bradshaw dealing with her sorrow like that) . 

That lifestyle made her fat even though she has never been fat in her life. I decided to buy some weight loss product for both of us because it will be easier for her if I use it too. Plus, I need to lose my belly fat as well. Do you know something about Zi Xiu Tang capsules? Can I have some dangerous side effects from using them? 

Hello there SabrinaD. Well, almost every kind of artificial products like weight loss supplements has some side effects. Some of them you can experience only if you are not using them as you should. For example, you will certainly experience some side effects if you take a higher dose of any weight loss supplement. ZXT (Zi Xiu Tang) capsules also have some side effects. For example, a lot of people have reported problems with dry mouth while using these capsules. Some people also reported problems with higher heart rate and insomnia. Maybe the most dangerous side effect from using these capsules is dizziness.

I am sorry about your friend SabrinaD. I hope you will manage to make her feel better and that you will help her to lose those extra pounds. I wouldn’t recommend you to buy and use these capsules. I have read one article in which FDA warns consumers not to use Zi Xiu Tang. Apparently, they have found some substances in these capsules that are danger and forbidden. One of those substances is Phenolphthalein – a chemical that is not an active ingredient of any approved drug in the United States. Studies have indicated that it presents a cancer-causing risk.

Some of the side effects from using ZXT capsules are hot flashes, anxiety feelings, stomach cramps and chest pain.