I am looking for some advice regarding the use of viagra. I think that everybody knows what viagra is for so I have no need to go into details of my symptoms, but I am looking for information about the side effects of viagra use. First hand experiences would be appreciated. I am hoping for some replies.

Yes, there are possible side effects with generic viagra when it use excessively. Side effects may include headache, Heart attack, stroke, heart irregularities, dangerous surges in blood pressure, and sudden death have all been reported after use of Viagra, usually in men with existing cardiac risk factors, and typically during or shortly after sex. If Viagra gives you an allergic reaction, do not use it again.

More On: ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Yes, there are possible side effects with generic viagrawhen it use excessively. Side effects may include headache, Heart attack, stroke, heart irregularities, dangerous surges in blood pressure, and sudden death have all been reported after use of Viagra, usually in men with existing cardiac risk factors, and typically during or shortly after sex. If Viagra gives you an allergic reaction, do not use it again.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed