My 25 year old daughter has develop an reaction to first paracetamol, then when she tied aspirin and ibuprofen it effected her in the same way. She has taken these medications before for bad headaches but has never suffered from any reaction until recently. Upon taking these pain killers within minutes her eyes and lips swell and her tongue tingles. On her first reaction she saw a doctor who prescribe antihistamines which helped to reduce the swelling. 

She didn't take these pain relief medications very often before the reactions only when her headaches were bad but now she can't take anything for them.

I know these drugs are completely different from each other and work in different ways but is there an ingredient present in all of them which maybe is causing her reactions? and is there any other form of pain relief that she can take?