Hello! I have talked to my neighbor yesterday and we talked about taking drugs. She told me that she is allergic to Aspirin. I have never heard in my whole life for case that someone could be allergic to Aspirin. So, if it is not problem for you, can you explain me this little bit. Thanks!

Hello! Each person is different. And each person has different sensibility on drugs. So, that is why someone is allergic to Penicillin, someone to Ibuprofen, someone to Aspirin, etc. She is actually allergic to Aspirin derivate which means that she is allergic to every product which contains Salicylate. I hope this cleared you things!

Yes you can be allergic to aspirin(such as myself..)

i have taken asprin all my life as a kid i remember the orange tabtab we called em{Childrens asprin}, then i had a back injury and was seeing a chiripractor they were giving me huge analgesic pills then one day i was having a horrible headache and asked a neighbor for an asprin,a few minutes later i was looking at my finger swell, then my eyes underneath and the lids closed shut, my tounge began to get thick and my throat got huge.. i looked like a body builder my sis drove me to hosp,i was given steroid shot, and thought my neigbor tryed to kill me or slipped me somethin, i made the mistake several weeks later, i bought bayer and took it and ..same thing happened... another ER visit... Now you wont catch me EVER trying to take asprin in any form, which suks because it limits me to just tylenol.

I am also allergic, not only to all asprin, but to all NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drug) My only options that way are either Tylenol or prescription pain medication. Good Luck!

i have been alergic to aspirin all my life, it makes me very ill. They say take a aspirin if you think your having a heart attack, is there anything else you can take instead. 8-|

im also allergic to aspirin one day i took naproxian and my lips blew up and eye lids looks like someone punched me in my lips ...... then one day i took excedrin for a headache same thing happened .... i went to the allergist and he said your allergic to all N-SAIDS now all i can take is tyneol : /

i am allergic to aspirin and aleve and ibprofen the only thing i found that i can take is tylenol so far.

I am 57 and I have been allergic all my life to Aspirin - it blocks my nasel passages - I was told it could also block my airways