Hello, folks. I have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for weeks. I also have a terrible headache. I don’t know what to do anymore. I would really like to know what to take for allergy and headache relief. Are there any suggestions? I would really appreciate all your replies. Bye, folks!

Hello. I guess your headache is caused by your allergy. That is why you should treat your allergy in order to stop your headaches. Antihistamines are usually good. Claritin is one of the best. You can combine it with analgesics like ibuprofen if the headaches are too hard. However, maybe it would be better to visit a doctor. He will examine you and prescribe a therapy. Perhaps, there is another underlying cause for your headache. Good luck!

Hallo,
I am not really sure what kind of pills are the best for your allergic reaction. I know that antihistamines are usually used when it comes to allergies. Histamine is an ingredient that is causing all the reactions in your body. When you come in contact with something that you are allergic to your histamine levels get high, which can be lowered with the use of antihistamines. Headaches can be reduced with the use of some painkillers or some sedatives. I think that you need to try to avoid any contact with object that cause your allergy. I hope that this helped in any way.
All the best to you,
Karen