Hi, I am diabetic and my doctor adviced me to take dietary supplement called alpha licoic acid. It is said to promote nerves condition and can be useful in diabetic neuropathy. What are general properties of alpha lipoic acid?

Alpha Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant, and it acts by increase production of glutathione, which helps dissolve toxic substances in the liver. This enables body to eliminate polluting agents smoking, environmental pollution, car exhaust, fried foods.Alpha lipoic acid can be found meats, and spinach. Most benefit from it can have patients with diabetes or increased blood sugar levels, with high cholesterol levels, inearly stages of cataracts and cardiovascular problems such as hardening of arteries. ALA preserves vitamin C and E, it fight free radicals, increases glutathione and detoxification, protects lens and retina from degeneration in glaucoma, and helps detoxification of liver.

I need prices of Alpha Licoic Acid and ALpha Lipoid Acid capsules.