I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of ways to reduce creatinine level when all other aspects of blood relating to kidneys are good

It seems that we both are looking for the same things, what i have found out is that amla - goose berry is very helpful as an antioxidant in order to reduce creatinine levels, well if you would like to have a word please feel free to mail me on ****

thank you

**edited by moderator**emails not allowed**

Please let me know if the guests to this board found the advise of taking goose berry effective for reducing her/his creatinine level.

thanks,
bojack

i am a 21 year old male with no medic issues at all, about 18 months ago i used large amount of protein suppliments when i was weight training, i sufferd loss of appetitite and and stabbing pain when eating, i immediately stopped taking anything and pains disapeared over few days,

ive always had an ache in my back that would come and go, i started suppiments again few monthsd later on and much lower level with alot more fluids. The ache came bck so i stopped again. I went for tests and even when i do not take anything my kidneys ache in bed from time to time.

i went to my local doctors and protein was found, i figured id caused an infection by overloading my kidneys, so further urine and bloods were done.

I came back with liver functioning fine, no cells in urine no infection, nothing except althout everything else was fine me creatinine level is 114. My doctor wants to re-test in 6 months but as im meant to be a perfectly healthy 21 year old male im rather worried, how can i reduce this as im do mixed martial arts and i still want train although i will only take natural protein now such as egg white and fish etc (will this do any harm?)

regards mick

I would like to make one comment on these post.
If any of you have a history of coronary artery disease and your creatine is high along with your blood pressure PLEASE be sure to have the arteries leading to your kidneys checked.
My father almost lost the use of his kidneys due to this (his creatine was high as well as his blood pressure). Once he was stented (same as they use for blocked heart arteries) he's gotten along fine.
We had never heard of such a thing until my father, having a heart cath at Cleveland, Ohio Clinic, was rushed in for a kidney stent.
Maybe not your case just wanted you to be aware of it.

thanks for the reply, my blood pressure, everything else is perfect just the creatinine level, every other bodily function was excellent

I have been doing researches on the recipe,which handed down from my forefathers,can cure all kinds of nephritis(except Kidney Failure and Uremia because they are not reversible). The recipe is comprised of several kinds of plants and this (secret) recipe has never become published.I assure you that the mixture contains no toxic substance.This prescription is characteristic by miraculous curative effort and short course of physiotherapy (according to the state of illness).Further more,it is fabulous that when the patient who suffers from nephritis has been cured by this prescription, he or she will never be affected by nephritis again(has been tested). If you want to get your health back,please leave me the message.(It only charge you the freight)

the recipe I mentioned can reduce creatinine level effectively.

Try papaya - dried, fresh, juice - any of them twice a day. After a week your creatinine level should go down by 10-25%. If you use dried papaya, try to get it without sulfites.

Thanks for the information, godswishes. My gfr is 36 and creatinine is just about 2.0. I would be interested in knowing if your recipe can help.

Thanks, Montanadad

sir/ mam
pl let me know where & when can i get the receipe mentioned to reduce creatinine level. I will ready to pay the payment, pl. help me. my creatinine is 2.4 at present. Reply

takbaltej, the best remedy for creatinine removal is found on devineremedies.com. They work together to heal the kidneys and remove the toxins. This is the site to go to to get them. You may have trouble to get them past customs. Next best option is to see an ayurvedic doctor or a naturopath to get the tonic made up specifically for you and your needs. Good luck.

Sir, I would greatly advise you to see an ayuvedic doctor close to you in India. Such men/women have great knowledge of ancient herbs that can do wonders with the kidneys and the toxins in the body from impaired function or failure of the organ. Check divineremedies.com under kidney for such medicines that are recommended for removing creatinine and urea. If you have high creatinine, it is likely you have some leakage of protiens and urea into your blood. Please see a professioinal in ayurvedic medicine. The cost posted on the site was $99 USD and could be made by credit card, paypal. Please do not delay. Since you are in India you would get the medicines within five days. Good luck.

Hello Godswishes

I have a 3 and a half year old daughter who has a GFR of 52 and creatinine at 67 - very interested to find out how we can get her GFR up and her creatinine levels down - read your post any further info would be most grateful - i can

what is the recepie?