I am scheduled to have C6-7 ACDF Nov. 2,2006. I was involved in a MVA nearly 8 months ago and have had radiculopathy and pain since. I was wondering if anyone has come across information regarding what I can expect 20-40 years down the road after having this done?

Please post how you came out from surgery. Dr's are sugestign this for me. Thanks.

Surgery went well but I am still having problems with the pain in my shoulder blade arm. Also, still having numbness throughout the day

do have surgery if you need it. i was rushed in with a very large bulge in my kneck and a slipped disc for 3years ,i gradually became disabled especially my walking. the numbness i have after 2 operations aug 07 and dec o7. i dont have anything in my disc space so i have a risk of my kneck procolapse. i suffer kneck pain,numbness all over,severe lower back pain ,unable to do anything. i need to see my surgeon again for more surgery to have a fusion. im now on disability and wont work again and im only 36yr female. the pain is hell. i hope this helps i dont want to put anyone off getting surgery. :cry: :cry: :cry: