I want to know how easy it is to get pregnant while taking birth control pills and antibotics. Is it a big chance or small chance?

that's the exact question I'd like answered but no one bothered to answer you...

I'm on b control pills and have been taking them for years I;m also taking antibiotics for a couple days now ..... lst night i forgot about the antibiotics .... would someone please answer

although it is not 100% correct to assume that all antibiotics decrease the effectiveness, some women have gotten pregnant when taking antibiotics. there is a warning on all antibiotics however stating that they may decrease the effectiveness of oral contraceptives. and all oral contraceptives come with a drug sheet that says the same thing about antibiotics. most ppl dont read them. that is why it is wise to have a back up plan