I am curious to hear some info related to birth control pills and alcohol for it is been almost 2 months now I have started taking birth control pills and am frequent alcohol user-you know I like drinking bear, vodka or vermouth occasionally and am pretty much frequent parties guest-anyway the thing is that one of my friend told me that taking birth control pills and alcohol could cause me serious side effects for as she said it is just like if I were mixing drugs and alcohol so what do you think about this.

First of all I need to ask -why do you drink that much at all for you know sometimes you don't need no pills to create you some serious side effects for the only alcohol is enough for this. anyway I don't think that taking birth control pills could make you start hallucinating or become anxious but it could make you pregnant-the fact is that birth control pills and alcohol could significantly decrease birth control pills effectiveness for you know how it goes with alcohol –it may happen you just forget to take your birth control pills at approximately the same time each day or simple too much of alcohol could make you vomit for example so your birth control pill could be vomited also and it would be like you have never taken it so if you ask me the only reason not to mix birth control pills and alcohol is getting pregnant.