Does the z pac ( steroid) and axithromicin decrease birth control effectiveness?

antibiotics can decrease how efficient will the birth control pills be - and most of them have warning about this, but in reality it's not so black and white. Still, the safest way would be using condoms during the time you're on antibiotics.

But depending on how long have you been on the pill, the chances for them to be effective even though you're taking antibiotics are bigger because you're protected by pills you've taken up to that point. Hormones from birth control pills work by stopping your ovulation and even when you stop taking BC pills it takes some time before you regain your fertility,

Wish you all the best,

Nicole

Hi thank you for replying. Yeah I used a condum when I was on them but I am still extremely nervous because my beasts are sore and I feel nauseous. I just was afraid that they were cancelled out completely and if something snapped and I didn't know it.. I would find myself very scared.