Hello, this morning I woke up and felt like I had a UTI so I started taking Bactrim antibiotics which stop birth control from working correctly. I had sex last night without a condom but I was taking my birth control pills.. but since i took the antibiotics this morning and they stop birth control from working is there still a chance of pregnancy?

Well, you know yourself already that Bactim can change the effectiveness of birth control, but the thing you didn't pay too much attention is that antibiotic really should not be taken anytime you think it might be something - most common bacteria get immune, so antibiotics stop working and than even if it happens to be a simple UTI you'd have to find the right antibiotic again. But I think as far as pregnancy is concerned that you might pull through this time, because if you were regular on the pill before unprotected sex, chances are that birth control pills will stop you from ovulating these few days (antibiotics don't shut off or stop it from working, it's more that its effectiveness is not 99 percent, but less).