I took 1 week worth of pills before taking a z-pack of antiobodics, still taking birth control the whole time I did not spot or anything but I had just finished my period the week before. I have a hard time remembering to take them I have missed 11 this month........I want another baby so I am kinda trying but he really doesn't. Which I know sounds bad ........anyway what are the chances of gettin pregnant.

Your chances of getting pregnant are real good if you keep missing your birth control, especially 11 days in a row. How does one forget 11 days in a row anyway? Antibiotics screw up birth controls effectivness as well.
If your partner doesn't want a baby, why would you keep trying to have one? Forgetting your pill is not a real good excuse and he will probably see right thru that one, especially if he knows how much you want a baby.

Actually, antibotics do not affect the pregnancy rate of women taking oral contraceptives.

Early data about 20 years ago seemed to indicate that when antibiotics were taken along with birth control pills, more women got pregnant than you would normally expect. Drugs like ampicillin and tetracycline were suspected to interfere with oral contraceptives. However, all of the recent studies that have looked at this have shown that antibiotics do not increase the pregnancy rate at all and they point out that the old data was not reliable enough to draw conclusions about pregnancy rates on any of the antibiotics oral contraceptives.

Some antibiotics have been studied and shown not to affect the metabolism of oral contraceptives. Ciprofloxcin (Cipro) is one that does not seem to alter metabolism. Fluconazole (Diflucan) does not decrease estrogen levels in pill users; if anything, it raises estrogen levels.

I didn't miss 11 in a row just 11 in total. and honestly he knows I have trouble remembering to take them I am not trying to forget anyway I was more worried about the antibiodics than missing pills but it still a question how many do you have to miss no one really knows. If you take 7 days of reminder pills to have a cycle then wouldn't it be at least 7 pills before you could get pregnant. Really it is just a question he knows I want more we have been married for a few years if I was going to have another don't you think I would.