Hi, guys. I have been recovering from my heart attack. It happened two weeks ago. I must admit that I am little afraid. I can’t explain this experience. I was scared for my life for the first time in my life. Are there any other heart attack victims out there? I would gladly hear out your experiences. What can you advise me? Thank you in advance.

Hello to you too. Heart attack is very common condition. First 6 to 12 weeks will be crucial for your recovery. You mustn’t be afraid, but you should be precautious. You must eliminate all the risk factors you possess. If you smoke, quit smoking. If you drink a lot of alcohol, stop that. Lose some weight and eat plenty of vegetables and fruit. Lower the blood pressure if it is high. If you are a diabetic, control your blood sugar levels. Have a mild physical activity every day – walking for 30 minutes will be fine. You will see, everything will be all right. You should talk to your doctor about the details.