My dad had a hearth attack last year and he got recovered just fine but he has got now this idea of starting with aerobic fitness. I mean does anyone with such hard hearth condition could even think of doing aerobic fitness and how I could make him think he is totally wrong with this idea. I would actually like to hear if aerobic fitness could trigger another hearth attack?

No it won’t cause no hearth attack it is opposite in fact the persons who had experienced hearth attack are actually supposed to and recommended to start with some exercise including aerobic fitness for it is proved that it is much important for recovering after hearth attacks caused coronary artery disease. Besides that aerobic fitness also keeps blood pressure at normal rate, it helps in keeping the hearth functions right and in general it improves the life quality from every of its aspect so don’t be afraid I have got a mom with hearth attack few years ago and she was so angry over herself for practically being so inactive during whole her life and that was what have caused her hearth attack-at least that is how she was explained- so now she is so in aerobic fitness and is in perfect shape and looks at least 15 years younger.