I am only 29 and I have already had a heart attack that has affected my emotional condition also for I am in constant fear of getting another one and my question is –where do I go from here? I keep asking myself what could have caused this and if it is possible that my obesity is to be blamed here as I was practically explained and would some significant loss of weight help me in reducing the risk of some further heart attacks. Thanks much!

It is more likely that your obesity is the main cause to your heart attack though it could also be hereditary for I suppose your triglycerides and cholesterol rates are high due to your obesity and if it is about it than it is more likely these rates have caused you in fact arteriosclerosis which means the damage of your coronary arteries are not able to let the blood flow smoothly up to your heart providing it with oxygen and all this for the plaques that has been formed gradually on your coronary artery due to the deposited fats. And so the only reasonable way to go from here is –go get yourself a proper diet for losing weight is the first thing you should try to achieve for this way you would significantly reduce the severity of your arteriosclerosis and therefore you could also avoid some further heart attack-just eat smart and have frequent mild physical activity at least 20 minutes 3 times per week.