Hello, good people. My wife has just given birth to a child. I am not sure how our older son will react. I think he might be jealous. I would like to know how to avoid problems with a new baby in the house. I would gladly hear out all your experiences. Thank you for replying. Bye, folks!

Hello. I know the problem. My husband and I had similar situation. However, we were trying not to neglect the older kid. We also looked at him, asked him and played with him. I think that this is very important for kids – to show interest. If you do so, I think there won’t be a problem. I hope everything will be all right. Congratulations! Bye!

Hello. This is a sensitive period. Bringing new baby to the house may look to the older one as he has been replaced. You must show him that this is not true. Pay him attention as much as you can. He must understand that you love him equally as the new one. Don’t neglect him. If you think you need it, then go and ask for a professional’s opinion. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye!