Are there any anti depressants that don't put weight on or even help to lose weight?

I am also looking for aome answers for losing weight and staying "happily" on my anti-anxeity meds.
At age 32, I started taking Flovoxamine for anxeity and ADHD. Which I wish I found out I had as a child. Anyhow, I was always thin, 5'7" size 6 at most. As soon as I started taking these pills I gained 40 lbs! I was happier and finally clear minded, but very bothered by the weight gain.
My doctor said there is no link to weight gain and anti pills, thats c**p! In the past 3 yrs. I have been able to get 20 lbs. back off with organic raw dieting, which inturn helped my over all mental state. I was able to go off my pills for 8 months. I still do go back on my meds when I feel the need, but I still can't get the other 20 lbs. off. Any help out there?