Hello! I want to know are there side effects to taking aspirin and naproxen sodium together. I have heard that many people take this drug combination because of various sorts of pains. I am not too familiar with medicine field, but, as you can see, I am willing to learn. I hope that you will explain me.

Hello! Well, I can tell you that both of these drugs have side effects. but, when you take them together, there are bigger chances for affecting side effects. Consumer may feel pain in stomach, heartburn, nausea, red or purple spots on the skin, ringing in the ears, headache and many more.

I just accidentally took Aleve and Bayer together and I feel nauseous and shaky. I do not recommend it.

am not really sure if these two are contraindicated, but if you have taken them accidentally then go see your doctor. Do not self-medicate under any circumstances!

What are the other side effects just want to know because at the end it says and many more

Stop the bs accidentaly took med in the dose you shouldnt... everybody knows that you choose to take those meds

I took Aleve then maybe hours after I took Bayer aspirin woke up throwing up a little blood was in it. I feel sick in stomach.what should I do

Hi, all

3 months ago, I wanted to take aspirin and naproxen to prevent heart attacks. So, I searched on the internet for the side effects of aspirin and naproxen. I found that Mixing these medications on occasion may not be harmful, but there are distinct interactions between the two that can make high-dose or high-frequency combinations decidedly unsafe. So, I recommend you to see your doctor.

I take a daily aspirin for it's effect on my blood. However, because of shoulder pain, often severe, during the night, I sometimes take an Aleve (naproxen) 220 mg before going to sleep. My question is, does the Aleve interfere with the ability of the aspirin on the effect of the aspirin on the blood if the aspirin is taken within 8 to 12 hours of the Aleve?