I have strong back pain. It was not that strong in the beginning, it was there, more annoying than hurting. Still, I could do all my activities, at job and home. But the pain grew stronger. I have been using naproxen first, and later I added pain killers. What are the side effects of taking naproxen sodium with pain killers?

I know how pain can be hurting and annoying. Especially when you cannot perform all your duties. But, in this way, with mentioned combination you can only complicate your situation. Depending on the pain killer, it can interact with naproxen and boost its effect, but this leads to side effects occurring and that is something you do not want to deal with.

Yo I am guilty of mixing pills (Aleive, Advil and Midol) and it's caused severe nausea, stomach pain and cramping of a different sort.

Allergic reactions,Aseptic meningitis,Bladder problems,Blood clotting.