I need some serious help!

My whole body is feeling extremely weird lately and I have had the weirdest symptoms...
---literally peeing every hour on the hour, its ridiculous,
---Urine has foul smell sometimes, sometimes normal color, sometimes a
white to almost clear, or extremely dark
---normal discharge I usually had decreased enormously
---at first when I'd pee or discharge it was a litle pink
---If I move fast or walk fast for to long I get extremely dizzy, hot & feel
like I'm passing out or gonna throw up
---I crave potato chips to no end
---I just feel so...((blah)) all the time.

Here's the catch. I have a 2 year old and felt nothing like this, I didn't even know I was pregnant when I found out at the Emergency Room. I don't know if maybe it was because I was only 17 and my body is more mature now? I don't know. All I know is that I'm not on birth control and he uses the pull out method, as in he doesnt even pre cum inside of me & I'm not on the pill. However, he did ejaculate inside of me on the last day/day before the last day of my period when I was rarely bleeding if at all...AND we did have anal sex & he didnt pull out then either. I have no signs of my period what so ever, I dont even remember the exact dates of my last period, all I know is that I usually start the last week of the month/1st week of the next month...and I have NO sings! =( Please help me...

I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago and it said that I'm not pregnant, should I believe it or should I wait a week and take another one?

Are my symptoms signs of pregnancy?

Is it possible to concieve on the times that he did ejaculate in my body?

I would get checked out for a urinary tract infection. It does not sound like pregnancy signs. My friend had a UTI and had similar symptoms.
Good Luck

It really does sound like a urinary tract infection, if it is I feel so bad for cause they are horrible to deal with. You'll need a antibiotic to cure it.

i agree with the other person. your syptoms point to a urinary tract infection. see a dr. for antibiotics. have them run a pregnancy test while your there. alot of things with our bodies are mind related. you are feeling some symptoms of pregnancy so you put yourself in the pregnant mindset. hence, craving potato chips. i bet if you threw them out and didn't buy more, you'd realize you didn't crave them as much as you thought you did.. either way. get checked

It IS possible to be pregnant even if he doesnt cum inside you! Did you not take biology??! Pre-cum can be there at any time during sex, not just before he ejaculates! Also you can still get pregnant while on your period! You can get pregnant at any time! But it does sound more like an infection. I would get yourself checked out like others have suggested.

Just finished my period, had intercourse day after, now had blood spotting, saw my doctor he said it could be early signs of pregnancy or miscarriage, what do u think it is,