Ok well, Me and my boyfriend of like 2 months ended up having sex and well, he didnt use a condum and Im scared I might be pregnant.....It was 2 wks after my period and I still have 8 days or so til my next one....[that is if im going to get it], I was sore after I had the sex which is normal right?...I hadnt had sex in like a year or so.......I just wanted to know if there are any signs within the like first week....I think I am PMS'ing because I'm kinda bloated and I've been eating sweets and Im emotional but Could those also be signs of Pregnancy?...IM FREAKING OUT!! HELP, I had sex on a Sunday and its now....SAt. night, almost a wk ago...HELP!!

You just need to calm down sweetie. Stress can delay your period. Early signs would be morning sickness, Sore boobs, Frequent urination and etc. But all of that is just from the stress. Try and stay calm and wait to take a pregnancy test.