I'm 17 years old, and I was wondering if anyone cold give me insight on a few symptoms. You see, for the past 5 days my girlfriend has been having to urinate frequently. It is mostly after she drinks something. Then today, for the first time, she felt very tired and weak after I dropped her off at home from the mall. We went and looked around for about 3 hours. However, she took a nap, and now she is completely fine. She has a parttime job, so after work she is tired, but it is just normal tiredness. She thinks that she is better from the frequent urination, though. About a day or two ago, her mother decided that her family was going on a diet (although my girlfriend is not overweight or anything), the reason being that my girlfriend seems to be "gaining weight." However, this is not new, as her mother literally always tells her that. I was just wondering, could the new diet have caused her to feel that tired and weak? Also, are frequent urination and tiredness sure signs of pregnancy. I know everyone is tired of hearin thism but about two months ago (the middle-to end of May), my girlfrind and I had dry sex with all of our clothes on, and I ejaculated. her period was supposed to come the first week of June (on June 7th), and it came as usual, but later in the day as opposed to in the morning; however, that morning she really stressed about being pregnant. Then, in July her period was supposed to come on July 7, but I guess it came on July 9th. Starting July 7th she had just weird feelings in her stomach, like the feeling she gets just before her period comes. Could this two-day delay been some sort of physiological variation of her period? So, now, with her present "symptoms" she is not worried at all that she is pregnant. The ironic thing is that I am the one who is worried. I keep searching the internet for answers, but nothing seems to calm my nerves. Can someone please help me? Can my girlfried really be pregnant?

I would say your gf is not pregnant. She could be tired because of her schedule plus trying to spend time with you and a diet that sounds like she doesn't need.
As far as her peeing. If you drink a lot it's got to go someplace, so she pees a lot, no big deal there. Frequent urination and being tired are signs of pregnancy, but not in this case. (i don't think so)
What about birth control for her? Wouldn't it be easier than freakin yourself out all the time?

Thank you for your help. Well, what's weird is that she has not been drinking anymore than usual. These symptoms just came up all of a sudden. She was thinking that it may be a urinary tract infection, because her sister had one no too long ago. But she said it doesn't burn or anything when she pees. It's just like normal: no abnormal coloring, no abnormal amount, nothing! She did say, however, that right befiore she pees her abdomen hurts in the same area that the bladder is located. It's not an excrutiating pain, i guess, because I never knew she had a pain there. (On a side note, yesterday she said she had a pain right below her sternum but above her belly button. What could cause this? It doesn't hurt her anymore. I think it only hurt her when she maybe put pressure there or something.) But no, she is not on birth control right now. Today was the first time that she has ever been this tired. She leaves in an upstairs apartmant, so when we began walking up the stairs, she had to st down. What was weird was that right before we got out of the car, she was dancing to a song on the radio, so we don't know how she got so tired that quick... Every now and then I'll feel better knowing that she is not pregnant, but whenever she has to go pee or says she's tired, I begin to think it may be pregnancy...

We all get a pain here and a pain there at times. Even a young person will have an ache on occasion. She may have just some indigestion or a gas bubble that got trapped in her lower stomach, it does happen.
If she is as tired as you say, maybe a trip to her Doctor would be in order.
She could have low iron which would make her tired.
Is her family life okay? You mentioned that she was jammin in the car but when she was about to go home she all of a sudden got tired.
Some pee more than others, i would not worry about that as a sign of her being pregnant. My daughter is 19 and i hear her going to the bathroom at least 4 or 5 times during the nite. Doc says she is fine in that department.
Talk to gf and mention that a check up wouldn't hurt.

Thanks. She just rested at home for abou an hour then she was perfectly fine again. Maybe it was just the hat or somethin, because it is really hot here. And her urination situation is beginning to get better. She doesn't have to pee thirty minutes after she drinks now. So i guess she's getting better.