I am 18 and my best friend just found out she was pregnant(also 18). She was my roommate at college and she is very close to me. I just started having sex about three months ago and I am expecting my period on october 7. But I keep having pregnancy symtoms like lower ab pain (similar to ovulation pain) esp. on right side and I have to pee every hour and I have a hard time holding it. Also i have whitish discharge adn now it is burning when I pee. I get nausious sometimes before I eat but feel okay after. What is going on? I may just be freaking out because of my friend but Im having some weird pains and symtoms. Please help!

Also, I took first response preg test and came back neg but it was 5 days before I expect my period! Im really scared!

Contact your doctor to get checked up. It sounds like you have Urinary Tract Infection (UTI). If you wait too long it can cause a lot of problems. I have recently had UTI but my doctor prescribed some antibiotics and it was clear by the third day.

you sound like you are too young to be having sex.
talk to your mother about your body, or find a doctor before you end up with a serious disease. EDUCATE YOURSELF