Hi...

I was wondering.. if you are pregnant do you have the signs constantly or .. can you notice them sometimes and then sometimes not? oh and is pooping alot a sign? b/c i have been having some signs.. like i have been worn out everyday all i wanna do is sleep and if im not tired my body feels dead.. and my back has been killinggg me.. not just like a pulled muscle or something..it hurts EVERYWHERE.. is that a sign cause idk.. and i have been a little bit irritated at everything.. and i cant focus on stuff for sh*t.. i have had some headaches.. i have definatly been peeing more.. and i have had some gas.. like on and off.. but definatly been pooping way more. i have also noticed my sex drive has increased.. is that a sign at all? im not really the type to like sex.. but now i kinda wanna do it alot.. like maybe even one after another..

If any one could help id aprecaite it alot.

There are chances i could be.. im not sure how great they are.. i have unprotected sex with my boyfriend. and he doesnt pull out. but i have just come of b/c about 2 weeks ago.. but i have been know to be irregular on my periods.

Anybody! please no one every replys to these!!

Yes, I think you may be pregnant ... if you wanna know now take a blood test... But what is ur timeline... when was ur last period. You could just be late... Although an inceased sex drive is a symptom, er... well So is increased gas and #2s.

well i am known to be irregular but my last period was earlier this month but... my friend says that it may have been a "false shed" because i up and stopped birth controll.. and that may have been it... but i was also having two periods a month for a while.. so idk! it stopped on the 4th

Yea... I was the guest but now I have a profile... Okay well if you are known to be irregular I would tell you to wait it out. But try and get a pregnancy test on like the week of the 21st... And try and keep the board posted on ur status! I'd like to see if you are or not.

OKay! thanks.. i was trying to figure out when to test.. .. idk.. i have been known to have positive pregnancy tests and not be... but i will! thanks

Ooooh, yes!!! I remember asking myself, could I be pregnant? And I didn't really have any of the classic pregnancy symptoms people usually talk about, like nausea, bloated abdomen, needing the toilet more often, fatigue, that kind of thing. BUT my sex drive went THROUGH THE ROOF. I was overly emotional as well. Everything felt either worse or better, physically and emotionally. 

Yep, sure enough, I waited it out and did a pregnancy test, and I was expecting. My libido stayed up the whole time. "It" has honestly never been better than in pregnancy! Of course later on, I started getting heartburn and terrible lower backaches, so we had to get creative with positions, but the best sex I ever had was during pregnancy!

Hi idk if ull get thisbut i was wondeing whatever happend to u.

were u preg?

i am having the same signs and need help

OMg!! this whole pregnancy thing! ive had the same symptoms ~! my mom took me off of birth control like a month before my boyfriend had unprotected sex with me ( twicE) and both times he busted in me! i was not very happy about it but ive been having signs too. this isnt the first time this has happend and my bf thinks that its just another false alarm. but before i was on birth control... soo it probably helped majior time. im def/ going #2 alot more than i should like its crazy bad~! having worse gas than my bf does lol. and im def feeling terrible back pain.. my nurse said i might have a kidney infection , but she has no idea im really thinking im preg/ somebody help me :/

a lot of the times people just think there pregnant because there freaked out about it, so to any girl that thinks they could be, just hold on and wait... its hard but you don't want the test to show up - and then you miss you periods and freak even more. and this has happened to me i wanted to be pregnant so i started getting symptoms. but i wasn`t... :-( and it suck to get freaked out and exited over nothing..... so just wait to take the test!

i'm also scared i may be pregnant i'm having signs like yourselves, my pooping is the worse n feeling sick most of the day i was last on over two weeks ago and it feels like i'm ready to come on again. me and my boyfriend have had sex loads since my last period as far as three times in one day we're been together a long time and never use protection and never fell pregnant or add any signs i could be, but i'm started to get abit freaked out i've always wanted a baby , as my last relationship i miscarriged just as i found out i was due to stress off my ex saying if i did't get rid then he'd do it for me nasty twat. i think that what scared me finding out i'm pregnant and losing it. it saft but i took a pregnancy test the other day it said i wasn't but i realised it wouldn't show up yet even if i was so ladies who have resposed to the lady question can you please let me know if pooing, feeling sick and tired are signs of being pregnant or not %-)

thanks :-)

constipation is a sign of pregnancy, not more frequent pooping.

How about a metal taste in your mouth that you can't shake?
Anyone have that?

I am kinda in the same boat, I have been felling abnormally tired and pooping usually twice a day which is weird because every few day is normal for me. Some times i feel nauseous when i eat and am never really hungry except if i stay up past 1, then im starving. My boyfriend and I use condoms every time and im on the pill. I took a pregnancy test last week it read negative, that was about a week after my last period so im gonna take another one this week just to be sure. I don't know if this is happening because of stress? or my mind think i am so im developing the symptoms? or could i really be pregnant or is my mind just playing tricks on me?

hi. me and my fiance have had unpretected sex, and i have been feeling like im pregnant. i have and sickness but havent thrown up, i have been having migrans, pains in my lower stomache, heartburn really bad! But every test i take its a negative. he does not know anything yet i dont wanna say something till i know for sure. can anyone help me. this is killing me!