Are we allowed to post pictures in a thread? 

I've got this rash and I need help to identify it, so I was hoping that I could post a picture of it.

Health Guru

Some people do post links to picture hosting web sites when they have a rash or something but it's not recommend as you don't know who is going to see the images you post.

The best way to do it is to ask your question then if anyone who is a member of the site replies send the link by private message if they want to see it.

Hope this helps :)

Well, I don't mind if anyone sees my rash, so if it's okay with you, then I'll proceed.

Health Guru

It's not up to me to say it's ok as I'm not site owner lol I was just giving you advice it is totally up to you if you want to do it.

Health Advisor

Hello, tosh9i.

Basically, pictures are allowed, but only pictures which don't show genitals (male or female). That kind of explicit will be removed from the post. You can see more detailed in our ToS - https://www.steadyhealth.com/polices/terms-of-use/.

Best regards.

how do you post "clean" pictures on this site or you have to post them through another web site

hi tosh did you post your pictures ?

I just posted them on another website, photobucket.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/rash-wont-go-away

so its not possible to post them on this thread ? thats why you had to post them on the other web site? thank you in advance

I didn't see any options to post them on the thread.

ok thanks for your time

Health Guru

There is no option for posting pics on this web site, if you want to post pics you have to use a pic serving web site then post a link to it on your thread.

hey tosh how do you transfer photos from photobucket to steady health

You don't "transfer" it, you just copy and paste image url.

After you upload the image you click on it, then it'll take you to a screen that says "Share this photo". I just copied and pasted the Direct one.

alright will try thanks