kayti....are u still around???? :-) i have surgery scheduled w/Dr Hovanessian in sept....my ping's turned into pterygium....very uncomfortable..& annoying...sore eyes...ugh. Thank u for sharing your experience. I am going to do one eye at a time. My question for u is..how painful was the first week after surgery?....

Hi there, did you mean to put this on a specific thread or were you looking for a poster named Kayti? :-)

Oh..i was looking for a poster named Kayti..:-) I am new at this....:)Did i do it wrong? :-(

Maybe the best way for you would be to register and than post a new topic that you are searching for Kayti in Introduction forum.
Here is the registration link https://www.steadyhealth.com/profile.php?mode=register&agreed=true

I think there may still be a poster who does post here but I agree with dark_red. If you register here, you can also find Kayti either through posting a new thread or trying to IM her on the system. It's a lot easier that way!