Well, it's not very noticeable while i am not erect, but when erect i see small slightly reddened bumps all over the head of my penis and some around the rim of it as well. More like a rough surface. I also see cracks in the skin there. These bumps have been around for a good while, possibly 2 months or so and have gradually gotten more numerous, but haven't particularly grown in size. i've gone and gotten blood tests for STDs and come up negative. I had also gone in for Ghonnorea and Chlamydia test (penile swab tests) also coming up negative. While waiting for the Penile swab results to come back i took Doxocycline to treat Ghono and Chlamydia just to be safe. These are still around and im not sure what they could possibly be. Looked all over the internet for images and info but cant seem to find anything accurate to what i am seeing. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

This seems to be similar to Lapaki25's post here at this link:

https://www.steadyhealth.com/small_bumps___pimples_on_penis_head_t76815.html

What i see also looks nothing like any pictures of Balanitis i have found thru google either.

bump...

Really looking for any help here.

Go to the doctor and ask what they are directly. They will either tell youw hat it is, refer for more tests or just tell you it is ok.

Well i have already done that and they said it surely wasnt warts and have given me blood tests which came up neg. I even wanted to take secondary action and went to another clinic myself, which was where i took the gono-chlamydia testing, also neg (and took medicine to treat it while tests came back).

Thing is, i have zero money right now and cant afford more testing. I am worried that my engaging in sexual activity might spread what i have to others... but im guessing chances are it isnt an STD.

ah, i forget this is an American site.
You don't have the NHS...

Not good...

Well, refrain from sexual activity. You'll just have to wait til you can afford to go again I suppose. Very unfair the way American health services work...

I have this too. I have been checked out and it is not an STD. Unfortunately sometimes girl think it is which then I have to prove to them its not. Its actually a very common condition. ITs called "Pearly Penile Papules". Google it if you want to see some pictures.

it shouldnt be like this...i think so you go to the doctor and give some more tests..

Probably just fordyce spots. Nothing to worry about. It aint an std, most guys have them.