Hi, I'm a single mum from Melbourne. I was feeling quite skeptical abt this pdt, Trimbia when I received the mailer... But I feel that I must try as I wanna shake off some fats on me. Its causing me bad health problems... So I bought a Money Order from the Post and send off my order to Singapore. I waited for abt 1 week to receive the pdt. Initially, I couldn't feel anything but towards the end of the treatment, I've started to see results and I'm now continuing to take this pdt as a maintainance program for me... Thanks to Trimbia for shaking off these excess fats. I just wanna share this with all of you out there.

This is a miracle! You’re one of the few people on the whole forum that actually benefited from these pills! Can you tell us more on how long it took you to see the difference and how much you lost!!!

I am sure plenty of people, including myself, would be more than grateful! Thank you in advance!

Legend
I don't know what to say. It seems you're the only one who's completely satisfied with this product?? Most of the people here say it's a scam product, so I'm pretty confused right now???

I was actually beginning to wonder about this tablet... well you know I am still left wondering??? wondering wether you may actually work for Trimbia??

The person who posted that said they were from Melbourne...how interesting. Were you born there? If you were you write nothing like an Australian. You use grammar very similar to a person with English as a second language (no offense to all you wonderful people who manage to master English as a second language).

No Australian uses grammer like that....I suggest that the poster is traced and we may be surprised to find they originate from Singapore...or Sweden....occasionally the people who start such a scam...also keep an eye on the forums and enter to confuse the picture...post positive posts about their own product.

If it worked...we would probably see many more than just one rave report - after all the requests for people to share....so be careful what you believe everyone.

Clare

I am sorry Mrs Guest from Melbourne...you are not at all convincing and probably one of the Tribia owners. If this post could have been traced, you would probably see this poster origniated in Singapore or Sweden.

Your English Mrs Guest, from Melbourne, is nothing like an Australian would use. You write like a person with English as a Second Language (no offense at all intended for all those amazing people who can conquer another language besides their native tongue - I admire you)..but this person is using phrases that no native english speaker would use.

The manufacturers of scams also read forums and also post in them to try and dress up their product.

This is clearly the case with this poster.

No-one says that they "lose this fats" or anything in that sort of grammer.

Be careful what you believe everyone.

Clare

Legend
Hi there,

Claire, I think it's not important if this person is a native Australian or just the person who lives in Melbourne and speak barely English. The point is that some people are trying to convince other in things that are not 100% proved. They are self not convinced yet and they’re trying to convince other. That’s silly :-) Furthermore, they cannot provide any relevant facts to prove the effects of these pills.

This forum has a lot of Trimbia topics. Unfortunately, this whole story sounds really too good to be true. Anyway, I did some research and found some interesting information. I posted this here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/IS_TRIMBIA_REALLY_A_SCAM__t57593.html

Also you can find the collection of all Trimbia topics posted in this topic:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/___IMPORTANT___PLEASE_READ_______Trimbia_information_t61469.html

I’m waiting to hear the guys who already tired this product or still using it... Also if anyone has the Trimbia bottle with ingredients on it, we’d appreciate if you could present it here on this forum. Furthermore, it would be great if you could post the picture of this bottle so we could research the ingredients.

Btw. I’d appreciate if someone could scan the flyer and post it here for review. I’m just curious if these guys use the same flyer for each market ;-)

Thanks
Pseud0

My point is that this person is lying in one thing...where they come from...they are also lying in their use of Trimbia...no specific weight loss, no time periods...deliberately vague...and I would watch anyone who would not put a username or name, period, to their postings.

Clare

help me with this trimbia.im getting merry this May 2006 and i buy trimbia to lost some weight. is this product really works?

Legend
Well, I doubt on it :( Read my previous post and all other trimbia posts or just put keyword trimbia in the search box above and you'll get ton of results, and most of them are presenting trimbia pills as a SCAM :|

Hi I have just read everything here on Trimbia & I do hope it works for I have just received my tablets I am on my 2 tablet & have lost 2kgs :-) I have taken some photos of the bottle & I have just e-mailed them to admin

In the MUST READ - TRIMBIA INGREDIENTS - Research
you wanted to know if
Sillicium – (obviously misspelled – maybe it should be Silicium??) well you are right it should have been Silicium
I hope this helps %-)

Superstar
Hi Twowendy,

Your pictures have been posted on SteadyHealth forum in this topic:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Trimbia_pills_pictures_t64383.html

Thank you for providing us the pictures!

SiteAdmin
SteadyHealth.com

Legend
Hey,

Yep, this helps, but I still cannot fit this chemical element to any of dietary supplements??? Will do additional research .... Anyway, you said you lost 2kg? Just using Trimbia or you improved other things like your nutrition, the way of life, physical activities, etc?

Let me know ....

Btw. great job these pics!

Thanks ;)

Pseud0

Hello, I'm from Australia and I have to say bloody hell Mrs Guest but your grammar is completely disgusting. If in fact you are not an employee or part owner in the company, can you tell me how much weight you have lost and in what timeframe. Were there any side-effects of the drug?? I find this product to be leaning towards major scam. I thought it was a requirement by law that when you received information about pills that there had to be a list on the contents, for legal reasons to prevent adverse reactions and so forth. Little information on the company also makes me think scam. The pamphlet states that Trimbia is marketed by Institute Trimbia, GLOBAL MAILING CONCEPTS in Singapore. So I would be really interested know how much weight and if you maintained that loss, that is if you are legitimate. Thanks

Legend
Hi there,

The Trimbia Institute in Singapore or whenever it is ... Many forum users reported different addresses or phone numbers, even different "made in" countries, but the first one was - Singapore. I also believe it is a kind of scam. Some people from Finland posted that Finish Drug Agency tested Trimbia and found the backing powder as a main ingredient! Well, everything is possible, mainly when this product hasn’t been accredited by WHO or FDA.

Here you can find most of hot trimbia topics:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/trimbia-information&hpr=___IMPORTANT___PLEASE_READ_______Trimbia_information