About two years ago i had sex with this girl at a party (unprotected) , i didnt shower after,im 19, two days after i got two bumps at the tip of my penis, they then developed to smaller ones that spread throughout the head and inner shaft. I got tested for stds they were negative and i even took herpesmedicine and doxyccline but it didn't help. they come out every couple months this small red bumps but they DO NOT HURT they ARENT FILLED with anything and they ITCH RARELY, they just fade and come back when i have sex and sometimes on their own, and i think semen or anything to do with masturbation and sex irritates them. I really need some answers please because im getting really scared :( what could it be, I read that herpes is painful and filled with oozing liquid this isnt like that. i have some pics of it i hope that'll help, itd be greatly appreciated thanks.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

Hi Robert,

It's hard to say from your pictures.  You don't seem to indicate having any typical herpes symptoms.  They do like some sort of rash, maybe it's a minor yeast infection.

Check with a urologist.  This is their area of expertise.  They should at least, if they can't identify it, refer you to someone that can.

Good luck.

thanks dan kinda reassures me a bit