Is there anybody in the same boat? Based on my symptoms, I suspect that I might have autoimmune hepatitis. I guess that testing is the next step, but I am scared that the test will confirm what I already suspect. Are there any other people here who are going through the same thing? We could perhaps support each other and wait for the test results together, to take the edge off things a little bit. Let’s stop being afraid and find out! Those who have already done the tests, could you share your experience? I know that there is a blood test, but is there anything else they do?

What symptoms do you have that make you suspect that you may have autoimmune hepatitis? I think that, personally, we should leave the diagnosis up to the doctor and let them do their work. Autoimmune hepatitis is a serious autoimmune disorder that is not related in any way to other types of hepatitis, and is not a sexually transmittable disease!