Hi, I have been weak for quite a while. I don’t know why do I feel this way, maybe there’s something wrong with me. What are the causes of weakness? Any similar experiences?

Hello, I know how you feel, I’ve been dealing with the same thing for a long time. I am constantly weak, even when I sleep for 9 hours. I went to a doctor, and she recommended me to take multivitamins every day with a meal. I’ve been doing that for half a year, but there is no improvement. I am still very weak. I don’t have energy for anything, especially in the afternoon. Few days ago I started taking gingko biloba pills, and I can’t wait to see if it’s going to be effective. It’s still early to say, but I heard from many people that it’s very helpful in treating weakness and decreased concentration. If it doesn’t work, I will have my blood tested to see if I’m anemic. This is the last thing I can think of, that is known for causing weakness.