Looking for some advice, my girlfriend and I (Both age 22) have been dating for awhile now and over the last many months, I've noticed a change in her personality. The first thing that I noticed was that she completely lost her sex drive (there’s not even a little drive left, it’s zero), she also seems to have lost much of her common sense (doing things such as throwing a heavy blanket on top of a outlet + power strip, potentiality starting a fire), and can very rarely make a  decision on anything. Now I understand that it’s not uncommon for things to change in a relationship the longer that we’re together and that things such as stress/tiredness can cause someone to lose a little interest in sex, but we’re college students living together with very little stress to deal with and in the last three months she’s moved from a somewhat stressful job to an almost zero stress job.

Now I’m not some sex crazed person that needs it every other hour, but I’m a young guy and the urge is there. The first 5-7 months of our relationship, she was jumping me more than I was her. Now I feel like an as****e every time I try to bring up having sex, I’ve tried everything to get her in the mood, but nothing works and she seems almost oblivious to my advances. It gets to the point where I basically have to, for lack of a better word, get “rapey” to have sex with her. I honestly think it’s been over a year since the last she’s initiated sex. When I do finally “force” the sex, she seems almost not even there, not lifeless, but there’s no passion. She’s also become completely against any kind of oral, and I know that some people just don’t like it, but this is the same girl that once almost suffocated me with her vagina.

On multiple occasions I’ve sat down with her and discussed how I felt and she is nothing but apologies. In typical male fashion, I ask as many questions as possible to find the root of the problem. Is it me? Did I do something wrong? Did something happen that I wasn’t aware of? She assures me that it has nothing to do with me and that she doesn’t know what’s wrong. But she tells me that things with change, and I went with it the first few times, but now I don’t hold my breath. We have sex on those nights that I bring it up, though still not started by her and things return to the same old thing. I’ve been trying to get her to go see a doctor about it, maybe there’s something off with her hormone levels? She promised to see one before Christmas and now here we are in September.

I brought it up again tonight and received somewhat of a different answer, again she assured me that it was nothing that I did, but then she said “my brain if off, haven’t you noticed?”. I also recall a few nights ago her saying that she felt as if she was becoming stupid. So she’s obviously somewhat aware of what’s going on with her.

Does anyone have any similar stories with their S/Os? Any advice that could help me talk her into seeing a doctor or anything that could help me, help her, would be much appreciated. 

I don't want to say that "It's you" But I have to ask? Have you gotten fat? boring? predictable? Maybe she just wants you to grab her one day and just f**k her brains out. Women like the guys who are sweet to them, but c'mon man, still be a MAN. Just find out what really turns her on and just bombard her with that at every oppurtunity.

If that doesnt work? f**k dude, guess it's time to move on...

Sounds like she's become depressed or maybe has a thyroid problem or hormone imbalance. The thyroid problem happened to my sister and this sounds very similar, but it also sounds maybe like a mental health issue. I have a few mental health problems and my clumsyness, absentmindedness and everything got so much worse with my mental health!
She should see a doctor certainly I think!