I need to know as much as I can about bells palsy exercises. My brother has this condition 3 days now and it came over night. In few hours paralysis affected most of his left side of the face. Doctor said that the therapy should start immediately, so there will not be any serious residual effects when the condition withdraws after several weeks. Please, help!

Exercises are just a small part of all things that must and will be done in your brother's case. Neuromuscular training must be started. Be aware that in the beginning, only massage of the muscles is allowed. Since there is no neural support, trying to move passive muscles right away will do more damage then good. Afterwards, muscle relaxants might be used, botox also.

he wll alright in 6 week i also had ths 2 time once happen thn aftr 56 month again happen and now 1 year passed im alright nothign wll happen is scary bt nt much harmfull be chill like me