I want to know something. I have heard that one of my favorite actors Milo Ventimiglia had some kind of disease, I think that it is called Bell's palsy syndrome. Can anyone tell me is that just the rumor or is it true? Also tell me, please, what kind of disease is that?

It is not the rumor he really had it, but as long as I know he has recovered from it successfully. Bell's palsy is the disease that affects facial nerve which leads to muscle weakness or paralyzes. Then it looks like affected persons face is drooped. Although this condition is very rare a lot of famous people are affected by it.

by the way its not a disease. its an inflammation of the facial crainial nerve.
there is no known cause for it.

j

its called the internet, look up what bells palsy is rather than asking on a message board. don't be lazy.

Gotta love people that troll message boards for people to have conflict with. Pitiful creatures....I believe Sylvester Stallone had a similar issue with his face. Looks like some people make great lemonade out of lemons

Not true, I had Bell's palsy at age 14! It can only be caused by a few things: neck injury, lime disease, hepatitisB, and extreme hot or cold temp exposure to that nerve.

Not true...still have it 20 years later...no known cause...but out gets worse when i get angry any kind of emotion...tiredness

Bell's palsy is a symptom of Limes Disease, but is not always necessarily caused by it. Many cases have no known cause, and there is no cure, although it has been known to go away on its own. Mine did, thank God.

Not true I currently have it and I have had none of those things. I'm also a nurse who works in neuro so I can tell you your comment, is simply not true.

He's done an interview in which he states he has NOT had Bell's palsy, just has s crooked mouth. He acted with Sly Stallone, who HAS had Bell's palsy.

Milo Ventimiglia did NOT have it, he was asked in an interview, and said nope, he just has a crooked mouth. So stop making authoritative statements about things you know nothing about. Do your research.

It's called the Internet - and part of using the Internet is trading ideas and information on message boards. Don't be rude.

Stallone was injured by forceps at birth, injuring his nerves. It was an injury, not Bell's palsy.