I am a 29 year old man. Recently I have noticed that my hair is starting to get thinner on top. I am afraid of hair loss, because my father was already bold by the time I was born. I don't want to follow in his steps and wan to do everything I can to prevent boldness. What do you think is the best drug for hair loss?

If you want my honest opinion, and even if you do not, I will tell you for free that I think there is no cure for male pattern boldness, and that any medication on the market for hair loss is no more than a money spinner. If you are so desperate to avoid boldness, I think you are better off pursuing hair transplantation.

Finasteride and minoxidil are the only 2 products approved by FDA for male pattern hair loss.  I have also seen the following bawang video.  The product looks promising. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***