Hi everyone. When it comes to weight loss pills, there is no shortage of options! There are plenty different weight loss pills, some of which promise to make you lose weight just by taking two tablets before every meal you eat. Those are claims that are hard to believe, even for the less sceptic amongst us. But, from what I have seen, doctors are also prescribing weight loss pills to obese patients who need to lose weight for medical reasons. Those must work, you would think, because doctors are prescribing them. Which weight loss pills do you think are the best on the market, and why?

I have used weight loss pills in the past, and I could share the name of the weight loss pills I took with you, but there would be no point, because different medications suit the needs of different people. What I would like to remind you of is that some weight loss pills are FDA approved, whereas others are not. I would stick to only those weight loss pills that are approved by the FDA and prescribed by your doctor, and use them only for as long as your doctor tells you to. Remember, FDA approved weight loss pills are not approved for use beyond a couple of months. After that, you should be able to sustain your own body without the help of weight loss pills.