Hi, guys. I am 32 years old and I have noticed that my hair is becoming thinner. I am afraid I may lose my hair and I am still not ready for it. I would like to prevent this if I can. Are there any herbs for female hair loss that you could recommend me? I would appreciate it. Thank you for answering.

Hi. Female hair loss is becoming a big problem. It is not as rare as people may think. It can be caused by various factors. Hormonal fluctuations are usually blamed. Stress and anxiety also play their role. Genetic predisposition should also not be neglected. I recommend you investigating your cause for hair loss and trying to solve it. There are many herbal remedies on the market, but I am not sure which one is successful. It is very important to massage your scalp. Be sure to do that when washing your hair.

I found the following herbal product from you tube. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

It contains the following ingredeints. 

1.      Chinese Arborvitae Leaf:  Improves on growing environment of scalp, so that reduces hair fall.

2.      Ginseng: reduces hair breakage, preventing and reducing hair fall.

3.      Ginger: balances the secretion of sebum in the scalp, preventing and reducing hair fall.

A few friends told me it prevents hairs from falling and makes the hair thicker.