Hello, I am 34 years old male. I am bolding for past 3 years, but I wasn't concerned until recently. I am very unsatisfied with my appearance now. I have heard about Propecia and I was hoping that someone can tell me how works and how effective it is. Can Propecia reverse hair loss?

Yes, I think since you are going bald you should consider using Propecia as a treatment. It can halt or even reverse your hair loss. You should be aware that there is no cure for hair loss, but hair loss drugs like Propecia can often stop or even reverse alopecia in most people. I am not user but I have heard from a friend who has alopecia that is effective

I am a 33 Year old who has been taking finasteride 1mg since I was 27. Little to no regrowth, and hairline has receded further during this time, but the rate of loss seems to be significantly slower. I have experienced no side effects as a result of the medication.