hi i am a insurance advisor and after my marriage i have lost a lot of hair in the center and front part of my head i am doing homeopathy treatment for the same for the last 2years but the result is not there do u think homeopathy works and should i continue with the treatment what are the other things that i can do to get the hair back????

I myself am not a big fan of the homeopathic stuff. But that is just me. If you have been doing this for a few years have have seen no improvement, i would say that it's just not working at all, which means you are wasting your money. Have you tried Rogaine? It really does work for some. My bro used it due to thinning hair and he has seen an improvement, and so do i. The thing with Rogaine, once you start to use it and see re growth, you have to continue to use it, otherwise the re growth will stop and thin out again.

i would like to firstly thank you for your reply on my subject i think you must have heared for dr.batra positive health clinic of homeopathy he has his clinics all over the world i have enrolledmyself with him and i am doing the treatment for the last 2 yrs after his treatment the hair loss or hair fall has stopped but the growing part is still a long way my question is that does homeophathy realyy works and you have mentioned about ragaine what si that and can i get it in mumbai/india
awaiting for your reply

ROGAINE is one of two drugs approved fy the FDA for treating hair loss, the other is PROPECIA.
The active ingredient in ROGAINE is MINOXIDIL which was originally created as a drug for treating high blood pressure. It was discovered that one of the side affects of MINOXIDIL was growing hair. The FDA was impressed so much so that it approved it as a treatment for hair loss.
Rogaine works by stimulating shrunken hair follicles and increasing their size which enhances the growing phase, producing longer and thicker strands. It is applied twice a day and comes in 2 strengths, regular-2% and extra strength-5%.
It has claimed a success rate of of 50-60% if using the extra strength and 30-40% for regular strength.
The average price for a 2oz. bottle is about $20-30.00 a month.

ROGAINE does NOT cure baldness and will not work if applied directly to a bald area.
As far as being able to purchase it in India, that i don't know. If you go online and search out ROGAINE, there are sites where you can purchase it using a credit card.

hello thanks a million for your reply and guidence i would agin like to put forward my old query that does homeopathy work on baltness if it does at what degree???