I have a black dot on the shaft of my penis what does it mean in indian astrology? heard you are turned on all the time and will have sex with lots of girls is it true?

Hey there I do not think that is true.... How old are you? Are you always turned on? Have you had sex before?

i have sex with my girlfriend many years ago after that never ever happened i am 22 years old and i always think about sex all the time and i also read online that black dot on penis anywhere means you will have sex with all the girls.

Well it is normal for a guy your age to think about sex a lot.... I believe the dot is simply a mole or birthmark I don't necessarily think it means that you will have sex with a lot of girls.... But also doesn't mean you won't

so you mean i will have sex with lots of girls thanks for the info...yipee mole power thank you god for giving me this mole on my penis.

What I'm saying is I do not think the mole had anything to do with how much sex you will have

ohh okay but i have read online for moleosphy that if you have a birthmark on your penis you will have sex with many women in life hope it's true finger crossed...

Hopefully .... Keep me informed. ;). How many women have you slept with so far? Do you use condoms 100% of the time when you have sex?

yeah i had with only my girlfriend but long time ago let's hope for the best sex life for both of us...:):)

Do you wear condoms every time you had sex?

Yes ofcourse i do wear condoms while sex

Ok because having sex especially with multiple people carries a lot of risks of stds and pregnancy