Hello. I have a few what look like black head on the shaft of my penis. They don't hurt, and I have tried to mash them, but nothing came out. I have had sexual intercorse with my girlfriend, and she was a virgin just like I was. I hope this is a std because I don't have the money needed to pay for a test.

i know you posted a while ago, but i have an answer...
the blackheads are hereditary so they come from your genetics
sadly, they can't be prevented and you have to squeeze them out.
but good news is they aren't STD's, just a "bump in the road"

I had a couple too and you just have too squeeze hard. if you leave them be they can become a full on pimple and believe me that hurts.

Guest wrote:

They are caused by masturbating. The skin on the penis is very delicate, too much friction (from your hand) will open the pores and force dirt and bacteria into them, thus resulting in a blemish, even more so if you use saliva as lubricant. The white stuff is puss caused by the bacteria getting under the skin. The only cure is to stop masturbating. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Poor hygiene might help explain pore dirt build-up. That doesn't mean a person has to stop masturbating. The cleaning of your hands prior to masturbation would be prudent and should help minimize inadvertent application of acquired daily grime to your member. To propose that discontinuation of masturbation provides "a cure" is ignorant and irresponsible. The only news you bear by suggesting so is pseudo. Buddy with your evidently high qualification in guesswork you could probably consider writing personal health articles for the Weekly World News if you're not there already.

Sabre: They are probably just blackheads which are relatively common. However if you hold any doubt, you should consult your GP.

my pennis is looking very dark to!! have too squeeze hard ???
plz help....

i have about 20 small bumps on the shaft of my penis. they do not hurt or itch at all. ive tried to squeeze them like blackheads but they do not go away. i started getting them about a year ago. they first started appearing at the base of the shaft have been continuing to grow up to the head of my penis. do you have any idea what it is? is it curable?

I have just noticed about 10 or so on my junk too and cut em off with some fingernail clippers, didn't hurt, bled a good bit though, i'll let you know what the result is...

definitely dont try "squeezing" or "popping" them out...i did and ended up with 2 unattractive and embarrassing infected blackheads....although i still have them i suggest washing ur hands before ur wack it anddd maybe reduce how much you wacking as well..

Fingernail clippers are not a good idea for a number of reasons...

First, they are probably not sterile.

Second, they cut in a semi-circle, so you're taking more flesh than you mean to.

Three, the usual treatment for a black head is simple good washing with soap and very warm water, to remove the "plug" of wax,grease, dirt, whatever.

Are you certain that you don't mean you have WARTS that you are trying to remove? That would sound more like what you're attempting.
And, again, fingernail clippers are NOT how to proceed.
Warts are caused by virus... and cutting them off doesn't remove the virus... it just opens the skin to infection.

Warts are treated by: a doctor's burning them off (no longer practiced commonly, as it vaporizes the virus and spreads it into nose passages.)
-Smothering them (either by use of athletic tape or Compound W)
- Other doctor's treatments

PS: This is also why unprotected sex with a new partner is not a good idea. 8-|

Ok well masturbation is not the cause! My husband has one that always comes back when we remove the head. I just noticed my 6 year old son had a HUGE one on his penis. I gently pulled it out. didn't hurt him at all and the crazy thing is, it's in the same spot that his daddy gets them. Not sure what they are but it's not from masturbating for sure. :-)

I was experiancing the same thing, if masterbating make sure too clean your hands befor, also in the shower clean in your area a little more than usual, after a week theys processes will be normal, and you'll do them naturaly, it only took about 2 weeks for everything too clean up 100%, this is not an STD it is just like gaining acne on your face just in an genital area, but bear in mind they may lead too a pimple, which will hurt like an SON, the sooner you do this, the sooner the problem will vanish, hope this helps you friend.

Guest.

P.S I recoment speaking too your doctor, he/she will help you even more, as it is there job, dont worry pal this is not something too worry about too much, dont let it bring you down, i know it is somewhat of an annoyance but bear in mind this is not permanent and will not spread too your partner if you experiance sexual intercorse. Hope the information helps. God speed lad =)

i had to bring flame close to it just so i could get the black head out. ye i should probaly stop wacking off that often, i also should wash my hands b4 i do it too.

lol i have them too and washing don't not help and i can't get rid of them ? o well.

hi, i have what look like warts on my penis.(only 2) one on the right side of my shaft, and the other on the left at the base. They both started as what looked like black heads. When i tried to pop them, they both grew into what now look like flesh colored warts. i have another "blackhead" close to the spot on the right side of my penis. they arent clustered, but i fear these may be genital warts. im a little embarrased, and im scared to go to a clinic and do not have health insurance, so cannot see a doctor. has anyone seen or heard of anything like this? any information on this wld prove helpful. im scaring myself to death.

Dave I'm from the uk and things like that are paid for by the government , everyone should be entitled to free healthcare.

I hope you solve your problem don't worry to much ! T